Transformer & Cables
Chat with a real person.+1 833 472 9960
Explore Our Low-Voltage Lighting System
We want to help you make your outdoor space unique. in-lite’s outdoor lighting products incorporate sustainable materials and the latest, high-quality LED technology. Each fixture has a CRI rating of 90+ and comes with a comprehensive 5-year warranty. And our patented low-voltage lighting connection system was designed specifically for professionals to reduce installation time and costs.
With modern designs, high quality products and comprehensive customer service, it's easy to see why professionals love in-lite’s low-voltage lighting system.
Everything you need to get started
1. The transformer: Connect the in-lite HUB-100 Transformer to any outdoor GFCI outlet to power the in-lite system.
2. Low-voltage cable: Attach the low-voltage cable to the transformer and lay it loosely along the length of the project.
3. Your lights: All in-lite fixtures are LED and low voltage, and can be instantly connected to a low-voltage cable.
Our patented connector
Our patented Easy-Lock connector effortlessly connects in-lite fixtures to low-voltage cables in a matter of seconds.
● Quick & easy: No electrical experience required. Save time and man-power: connect your lighting in an instant.
● Water-proof: The Easy-Lock comes packed with silicon to ensure a water-proof and air-tight connection to the cable.
● Flexible: Client not happy? Simply unhook the Easy-Lock and reattach your lights elsewhere.
● Secure: Dielectric grease creates a tight and secure connection. Next step: bury the connector, and move on to your next light.
● Durable: Born in the North, loved by the South, the Easy-Lock is designed to withstand the harshest climates.
● Patented: There is simply nothing else that compares. The Easy-Lock is and always will be, in-lite.
Why choose us?
Get your lighting to your job site fast and efficiently.
All our products are backed by a 5-year comprehensive warranty.
Speak with actual human-beings and get the support you need.
All in-lite fixtures are LED, low-voltage, and efficient.
Become an in-sider for free today!
Our professional program is committed to developing, promoting, and rewarding your business. Our in-sider program is free to join and gives industry professionals access to trade pricing, our community and the industry's top points program. Sign up and get started today!
- Trade pricing
- Exclusive deals
- Access to our pro community
- Points on every order
Jason RussellDr. Decks
I love in-lite for several reasons: the quality of the fixtures, the 5-year warranty is amazing, the overall modern look of the products, and their customer service is top-notch.
Sean CollinsgruPremier Outdoor
in-lite looks awesome, is easy to install, there are lots of options, and they have great customer service. If I had to describe them in one word, it would be premier.
Brandon DueckWindeck Ltd.
The support and service I get from the company is unbeatable. When I have a question it is answered quickly and timely and I have quite frankly never had a problem.